Located in one of Spain’s most exclusive private residences, this beautiful villa is the epitome of luxury and high-end living. Situated 8 kilometres from the coast, and just a short drive from the bright lights of Marbella, guests can experience the tranquillity of the countryside while being within easy reach of the buzzing Costa del Sol.
Famed for its celebrity clientele, upmarket restaurants, bars, and elegant boutiques (and of course for its miles and miles of golden sandy beaches) Marbella offers the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. A number of golf courses are in the area immediately surrounding the property, along with lush countryside that just begs to be explored.
There has been no expense spared in the creation of this stunning villa. Split over three floors and situated in peaceful private grounds, the property offers guests an unrivalled level of comfort, space and style. The focus is on understated luxury throughout, with high ceilings, wraparound floor-to-ceiling glass windows, marble bathrooms and high quality furnishings. The main living area is the perfect spot for guests to relax, socialize, entertain or dine, and gives beautiful views out to the gardens and pool area. A large and fully- equipped modern kitchen opens directly out onto the outdoor dining space and through to the gardens. Each of the bedrooms and adjoining en-suite bathrooms is exceptionally spacious, and offers lovely views out over the surrounding area.
What truly sets this property apart however, are the luxurious facilities. These include both an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and a private cinema in the lower floor. With a great location and high luxury features, this is a great option for a family or group of friends looking for something special in the south of Spain.
– Reception area with access to pool terrace
– Two bedrooms with queen beds and ensuite bathrooms with bath tubs and showers, both with patio doors leading to the garden and swimming pool
– Open plan living and dining room with flat screen TV, three sofas, dining table with 10 chairs
– Second smaller living room with flat screen TV located next to the main living room
– Full equipped kitchen leading onto a covered outdoor terrace and outdoor dining area
– Master suite bedroom with king bed and ensuite bathroom
– Bedroom with queen bed and ensuite bathroom
– The corridor looks over the main living area of the house
– Extra bedroom with 2 double size beds (accommodates 4 children)
– Staff apartment and additional bedding
– Wine cellar
– Fully equipped gym
– Indoor swimming pool
– Bathroom with showers
– Steam room
– Large covered garage leading to staff apartment with bedroom, ensuite bathroom, living room and kitchenette
– Covered garage
– Swimming pool
– Outdoor terrace with four sofas and coffee tables
– Lift connects all three levels
– Sound system
– Media room
– Heated floors
– Security system