Villa Borislav is a luxurious holiday home that blends ultra-modern design with traditional touches. It enjoys a waterfront setting and offers stunning views across to the fishing village of Sumartin. Natural beauty surrounds the villa, with idyllic waters directly ahead and a lush landscape behind.
This nature theme features heavily at Villa Borislav, with an abundance of local, natural materials used inside and out. The entire villa is made from white Brač stone and has a traditional old stone roof. Elegant modern art and contemporary features and facilities throughout make this an effortlessly stylish, comfortable base for your holiday.
The living space is a wonderfully calming space in which to soak up the views across the water, with windows and sliding doors flooding the area with light. A sumptuous sofa is positioned to make the most of the views and also to watch films on the flat screen television.
Behind the couch is an open, stone fireplace with some seating for enjoying a cosy evening of chatting over drinks. Accessed via this living space is a convenient guest toilet. There’s also an elevator that’s designed for those with mobility issues.
The fully-equipped kitchen has all the professional-level amenities you could need for preparing and cooking delicious meals. It also has an island/breakfast for grabbing a quick juice in the mornings before heading out for the day.
Sharing the light, open space with the kitchen is a large dining table. It can seat up to 10 people and sits next to sliding doors that lead onto the outside area.
There are six bedrooms in total at Villa Borislav. All feature a king size bed, ensuite bathroom and a terrace each. One bedroom is specially designed for those with disabilities, with an ensuite bathroom that offers a larger showering area and bench.
Fantastic extra features here are the gym, sauna and a billiards table, allowing you to relax and unwind in the comfort of your villa.
As well as having numerous upper-floor terraces, this villa also has a beautiful main terrace. The star of the show here is the large, private infinity pool with unspoilt views over the water.
There’s also outdoor dining furniture and a barbecue for enjoying al fresco meals. Relax on the sofa or a sun lounger to take in and appreciate the views and tranquil atmosphere. The outdoor plot is dotted with local plants and even palm trees, giving you a sense of the exotic.
What you should know…
- The infinity pool is unfenced and close to the edge of the main terrace, so take extra care with younger children
- There are other properties close by, but you aren’t overlooked
- Several external staircases are connecting different levels of the villa and outside space
- The waterfront setting of the villa, meaning you’re just moments away from enjoying a swim in the clear, calm waters
- Luxurious, elegant and refined features and design throughout the villa
- Great extra features such as the gym, sauna, billiards table and a floating dock with moorings
- The outside space with infinity pool, outdoor dining and barbecue