Plantation House is a beautiful home situated on the luxurious Bajan west coast. Surrounded by towering palm trees and with an excellently maintained lawn, Plantation House is any nature lover’s paradise.
The home boasts a private outdoor pool equipped with Roman steps for easy access. You’ll be able to enjoy the pool’s glistening waters at any time of the day or night, with a small seating area poolside for drying off. The large pool area also comes equipped with sun loungers and umbrellas – you’ll probably spend most of your days here taking in the tranquil ambience.
Flowering plants make for splendid views that can be enjoyed from anywhere in the garden. Looking out over your surroundings, you will feel as if the trees and plants go on forever.
Inside, Plantation House benefits from an artistic and luxurious design. When you step foot indoors, you will be greeted by a striking open-air lobby decorated with grandiose ornaments and leading to an elegant open plan staircase. The living room sits adjacent to the dining room. The living room is decorated in charming shades of blue and white and the dining room boasts a high ceiling which holds an elegant chandelier.
The dining room is duplicated on the outdoor patio which holds a similar chandelier-lit dining area. When it comes to enjoying dinner with friends, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Guests at Plantation House will be treated exceptionally well. A house manager is always on call to help you with any queries that you may have. Whether it’s arranging day trips or stocking up on essentials, they will have you covered.
What you should know…
- While staying at Plantation House, a further two bedrooms can be made available if required
- Babies and children are welcome to stay at the home, but please bear in mind that there are a lot of hard surfaces and children must be supervised for their own safety
- Plantation House was extensively renovated in 2011 so nothing will feel old or outdated
- On the lower ground floor, guests will discover an exciting games room complete with a pool table, table football and table tennis
- The master suite is the only bedroom situated on the first floor, offering a little privacy – but not too much
- If you’re staying at this home over the winter period or during peak seasons, you will be treated to dishes prepared by a talented chef