Casa la Ballena is a large villa with a contemporary design both inside and out; with a neutral colour scheme and open spaces, its modern design is apparent throughout the villa. The living room even has panoramic windows letting in plenty of natural light as well as offering direct access to the poolside. The living space makes use of the darker colours for the furniture in contrast to the lighter walls; it makes for a warm and welcoming space in addition to the contemporary design the owners were implementing into the villa.
There is a large sofa in the sitting space, with a television for your entertainment. The living area is an open plan space, with a formal dining table as well as corner seating, and then the access to the poolside terrace. The kitchen is bright, with white and wooden fittings and cupboards.
Additionally, it has modern appliances including some home comforts such as a blender, or a coffee machine. In addition to the kitchen, the property has a portable barbecue so you can enjoy the ultimate summer food from any of the many indoor and outdoor seating areas.
There is a guest bedroom with twin beds, using cool greys and blues to enhance the serene atmosphere with minimal distractions. And then there is a guest bathroom on the ground floor. In addition to the guest bedroom, there are also two suites in the property.
Celeste also makes use of the soothing blues and greys, but it also has a bathroom and a patio with access to the pool. Celeste has a double bed, plenty of storage for you and accesses out onto the patio where there is further seating. The bathroom for the Celeste suite has a modern bathroom set up with a shower over the bathtub.
Finally, Oro occupied the first floor. It is the master suite with its king-size bed, private terrace, walk-in wardrobe and spacious en-suite. This suite uses whites, greys and black furniture to create a mature and relaxing atmosphere. The bathroom has been fully equipped with both a walk-in shower and a bathtub. You can access the private terrace through the glass doors where you’ll find a stunning panoramic view of the ocean as well as outdoor seating.
When you exit the villa out to the garden, you’ll find a large private heated swimming pool and a separate Jacuzzi. The swimming pool has sun loungers around it as well as outdoor seating opportunities. With parasols, you’ll be able to rest out either in the sun or shade, poolside. You’ll have beautiful views while you’re resting and topping up on your summer tan.
What you should know…
- If you’re bringing kids along, you’ll find high-chairs, cots and linen on offer – enquire about them when booking
- If you do intend on leaving the villa to explore the island, you’ll find it benefits you to have car hires to be able to explore the island at ease
- Casa la Ballena has internet, so if anyone wants to connect to the internet and check in, you’ll have the ability to do so!
- The villa has stunning views available of the ocean from the private terrace, in addition to the beautiful views offered when in the garden
- Casa la Ballena uses cool colours to create a relaxing atmosphere in the bedrooms and warmer colours in the communal rooms to create an inviting atmosphere
- There are a large private pool and a Jacuzzi in the garden for your use! You can have hours of fun with the use of these facilities